Wednesday, April 13, 2011

68 days.
My countdown for Europe has officially begun. And when I think of Europe I get tingles, because it's goodbye Australian winter and hello European summer. Topshop being my heaven, I have already gone to the website and pre selected which items I will be buying. I'm so excited for bright colour palettes as traditional black and white Melbourne bores me and I'm so keen on the idea of wearing whatever and whenever. Oh Europe! I'm already imagining myself in cute bright floral dresses riding on bikes around the Versaille palace in Paris. 

Ps. Any suggestions from anyone where to shop in London? Or any cool places to hang?




YELLOW FLOWER PRINT FIFTIES SUNDRESS, CORAL CREPE DOUBLE BREASTED 3/4 SLEEVE JACKET, PEARL PETEL DRESS BY RARE OPULENCE, HOT JADE STRAPPY SANDALS, WHITE BRODERIE ANGLAISE BRALET, SCRIPT NATURAL LINEN HIGH VAMP PEEP TOE PLATFORM WEDGES, NAILS IN SCORCH



No comments:

Post a Comment